Sunday, February 8, 2009

spirits in the material world

Los Angeles full of cars and traffic sunshine and strip clubs may seem void of spirit void of soul. To the naked eye yes. it is. But in my findings it is actually the opposite the land itself reaks of the spirit world. The mountains the oceans the light the desert, I feel surrounded. Though I'm sending a huge embrace to my beloved NYC i'm taking the time to give thanks to the golden state.

ahem. merci golden state.

I am pleased to let people know that Coeur D'Or ( heart of gold ) EP is available now on i Tunes It's got my version of Paul Simon's 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover on it. I recorded it with Dan Laureano and Albert Amigo in Red Hook Brooklyn and you can get it by going to www.myspace.com/jungli and clicking on the EP or by searching JUNGLI on i Tunes... its somewhat of a digital collector's item if you will.
The new music i plan to release under my name ;)

I really am grateful for all the internerd support from fans friends and the like, it means the world to me. So please check back as I begin to post new new music to a new new myspace site over the next couple of months and I promise to blog more about my obsessions art politics etc..

currently I'm obsessed with Rita Hayworth, miles per gallon, the culver city bus line, piety, and Lata Mangeshkar .that about sums it up.


allahspeed
_tasneem

No comments: